Developing life quotient
Think it’s all about IQ? Think again. Researchers are learning more about the many types of human intelligence and how we all measure up.
By 2022, the skills we humans will need to thrive will include much more than just survival and soft skills, according to the World Economic Forum’s Future of Jobs Report 2018.
Join us and explore those intangible qualities that make the difference between just surviving and living life to its full potential. The intangible qualities help you work and interact effectively with the people and universal system around you and create better predictors of health, happiness, and success in life.
These quotients are specific indicators of the orientation of our life. Therefore, improving these quotients will have a swing of success in favor of our life.
By attending this wellness talk, you will:
• Learn the essential dimensions of development in life, how it works, and practical science-based methods.
• Explore and learn the principles to empower yourselves, and develop essential quotients of life
• Enhance your ability to listen, ask relevant questions and become significantly more observant when interacting with other people.
• Obtain the tools to develop the capability to be creative and innovative and also disrupt the status quo
• Enhance one’s ability to respond to challenges and changes.
Date: November 27, 2021
Timing: 11am to 12.30pm
Location: Meeting rooms, ground floor
All attendees will get a free BMI test & 20% off on healthy buffet lunch at Vibe restaurant.
For more information, call +971 52 6348 539 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Scan the code for Registering